Posts by ShirleyW

Ah, I see you did try it and it worked for you. I have some white modeling chocolate made and sitting in tupperware. Now I will make some gumpaste and give this a try. Thanks for sharing!
I hope someone gives you an answer to this question. I am trying to find a way to do the same thing. If I find any post on the web I will send you a link.
Beth, just the answer I was looking for! Thanks so much!
I waited 6 months with one email after another making promises and excuses about why the Sassie gun wasn't here yet. It had been mailed, OOps, it hadn't been mailed, it would be mailed by January, February etc. etc. I finally demanded a refund on the gun and cancelled my order. I did get my money back but was really disappointed not to have the gun. It sounds like a really fun tool. Maybe someday!
Not happy with the fact that you can't see the stats on the photos without having to click on each picture and enlarge.
Please click on this link. Perhaps it will explain some things to each of you.http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-5875877.html#5875877Shirley
Well said Jeanne. I think that's all members want, reassurance of some kind from Heath and Jackie. I would not have even posted my original question had I been able to send a PM directly. Whether it closes or not is not up to us, but I know I would like to have an answer one way or the other.
How wonderful! I am excited for you and wish you much success.
This is like a run on the bank. Rumors are flying back and forth here. Heath maybe you and Jackie need to post and let your membership know the latest. Is Cake Central closing it's website?People are looking for other websites and sending messages so they don't lose touch with one another if you do close down. I am sure we would all like to know what the facts are. Should we continue to send donations to CC, or is it futile?