Posts by Cak3mama

IF you a a basement that stays cool enough you could do the buttercream frosted early and box them and store them down there .. My basement is cool all year round..and is where I store my finished cakes..it is also the safest place for them from my kids :) lol
oh good !! I just found a couple new ones to when I was in the fb search :)
Hi there !! If you haven't found it yet ..yes there is a Facebook Page ..I just typed it in to the search bar in my fb page and it popped up!!!
Hello All !!   I am trying to figure out how I should charge for my figures !!! example : I did these for a babyshower gift of my BFF's sister... If I was making these for Sale what should I charge ? What is the break down of how to charge for them ?   Thank you All in advance :)
I agree !!U just need to sit down and figure out how much it costs YOU to do the cake..and what u feel comfortable charging per serving to make a profit u are happy with ..Hope that helps
Oh !! how cool ..I will have to check my Michael's to see !! I am glad I was wrong about that !! even thought if I really wanted more a to choose from I guess I could just order it from DecoPac ..Right LOL !!
I haven't seen them..he is teamed up with DecoPac..I thought they are just being sold thru them !!Sorry for the copy post !! I tryied to delete it but I wouldn't
Wow !! Great job..I like the palm tree it is cute !!
I haven't seen them..he is teamed up with DecoPac..I thought they are just being sold thru them !!
My thought was to see if anyone else had heard of it ..and see if it was anything different then normal wedding cakes.. Just going for input from u all