Posts by LisasCakes2626

Well, I hadn't heard from anyone here on my problem But I did come across an concept that I thought would be a good idea to post here in case anyone has my same problem. I may use this idea to start.... probably buy a cup type one later for the easiness of refilling. But this one is simple and cheap! I'll see how it goes!
I'm really big on unique stands. Something I love doing is finding neat plant stands that you can put plates where the pots would go and put the cupcakes on there!!! I've spray painted a few that only came in black to a silver, pink or white. Plant stands also have more niches and spots to add ribbons, paper borders and more in matching themes.
I do cupcakes for family and friends. And until now have been using a soup ladle to fill cups, been doing it that way for so long that I'm pretty good at not dripping everywhere.... but just got a request for a LOT of cupcakes. I have been looking for a good batter dispenser to help the process go a lot faster for me but can't find any at ANY local stores (yes, even at Bed, Bath and Beyond!) So will have to buy online. Searched Amazon and so many at many different prices....