Posts by cakeandpartygirl

Do you mean break or is it cracking? If its cracking it could mean that it's dry and you could simply add some shortening. Do you make your own or is it bought. If you could supply some more info such as brand or type mmf or mff it would help.
Do you mean break or is it cracking? If its cracking it could mean that it's dry and you could simply add some shortening. Do you make your own or is it bought. If you could supply some more info such as brand or type mmf or mff it would help.
I second that!
Jenn, I am so proud of you. It looks great! I absolutely love how everything is organized as well. You have given me lots of ideas for when that day will come for me! Thanks for sharing.
I would keep it in the fridge because of the ratio of cream cheese to sugar. It seems a little high. I don't use mmf but I have heard that it doesn't do well in the fridge.
Those are the same one's on cakes n supplies by ximena.....thanks though!
Where could I find a 3d pram cutter for a topper? I have seen one and I don't remember what website it was from. I looked at cakes n supplies by Ximena but it was one dimensional. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have done a google search and it's not what I am wanting.
try brpboxshop.com, the shipping is free for ups ground. They have single cookie boxes but for me I would use a bag for them. As far as logos/labels I print them at home but I don't have a large volume. Once I would have a need for a larger quantity I wouuld probably get them from vista print.
I agree, the cream cheese would go bad! Depending on the type of fondant you use it will do ok in the fridge. I use michelle foster's fondant and it works well.
Ha! You are more than making next to nothing you are paying her for your services! In fact her wealthy sister and her are taking advantage of you! On top of the fact they are super picky. Since they are so picky let them pay full price and go somewhere else. It's not worth the heartache!