Posts by sweetparty

Yo siempre uso mantequilla sin sal para todas mis recetas, y la verdad la diferencia es muy notable. Ensaya cualquier receta que tengas y vas a ver que el sabor es espectacular!!
Hi everyone, I´m almost ready to get on that plane. I´m leaving tomorrow to Chocago and I´ll be arriving monday night to Saint Charles. I´m staying at the country Inn, but since I´m from a different country I dont´t have a cell phone, so Can you tell me when and where are we going to meet???I´l just check the messages in order to see where and when are we meeting.Yeah!!!!!I´m so happy, when we get there, I´ll tell you the story of how I got to go the convention.see you all...
Hi everyone, I´m almost ready to get on that plane. I´m leaving tomorrow to Chocago and I´ll be arriving monday night to Saint Charles. I´m staying at the country Inn, but since I´m from a different country I dont´t have a cell phone, so Can you tell me when and where are we going to meet???I´l just check the messages in order to see where and when are we meeting.Yeah!!!!!I´m so happy, when we get there, I´ll tell you the story of how I got to go the convention.see you all...
Hi Loucinda,I´m going to need two.1. You can put Sweetparty and my real name which is Maria Clara sáenz.2. Is for my husband that is going with me, and his name is Jorge Morales.Thanks a bunch. Can I pay you when we get there??
I have a question. Do vendors offer special convention prices or are they the same you find in stores and on the web??I would lik e to know this, because if the prices are the same for example in Wilton Items, I have a retailer in Miami that gives me 15% off in all wilton products, so it might be easier to buy this things in Miami than in Chicago.The other thing that I wan´t to know is that I saw the vendors list and they are several shops that carry most of the brands...
If you are dancing I´m jumping!!You can´yt imagine how excitting it is to go all the way from South America to the convention, but specially to meet all of you guys who have been so nice and helpfull for my business. My husband and I just bought a huge 2 drawers oven and a 20 lt industrial blender. We are doing great!!The idea of the buttons is awesome, my husband is also a graphic designer and he´ll love to do any designs with our names and the CC sign.I also wanted to...
Thanks Jodie for the offer, I would really apreciatte it, because I need to buy a lot of stuff and heavy things like pans etc..
I can´t decide if I´m scared or excitted. I need to enjoy and take full advantage from this convention. It´s really expensive to travel from Colombia to be there. I really appreciate all the tips.But. I want to ask you something, I know we´ll get bags with goodies, but is it possible to bring a little wheeled suitcase to put all the shopping???Is there a place to have lunch inside the convention??I can´t wait to be there
It´s so great that all of you ae going. I´m so excitted.I wish I could briing a display but it´s too risky flying from south america with a cake display. I´m not staying at the resort also, I´m staying with my husband at a country Inn within a mile away, It was only $69 per night with free breakfast and free shuttle to the convention.I hope we can arrange something to meet there!!
I´m so excited it´s going to be my first time in the convention!!I live in Colombia South America and it´s a huge effort that I´m doing to be there. I hope I can meet some of you since everyone it´s been so nice and helpfull.Cake decorating it´s been a huge challenge for me since there aren´t any clases, or courses in m country, so I just had to start by my own and trying to learn as much from the web as I can.This is a huge step for me and I hope I can meet as much...