Posts by valenpo

Hi can I add melted chocolate instead of cocoa to buttercream made with shortening. Then I am going to cover the cake with fondant so I am just worried if is going to be too humid for the fondant.ThanksValentina
Thanks
Hi Leah, I enclosed this pictures as a reference so members could see how much work the cupcakes involved. I didnt know that I needed copyrights from the member just to ask a question about how much is the right price. Let me know and I can delete my postValentina
How much do ypu charcge for cupcakes with fondant decorations
Hello I have a question I am doing tonight a Barbie cake with the Wonder pan, but I am planning to use a real barbe doll. My questions are:1- Do you take the legs of? 2- Do I insert first the barbie and the cover in fondant3- Is it one piece of fondant and placed on top like a regular cake or do you recomend to cut a rectangule and cover from side to side.Thanks any other suggestion will be more than welcomed.Valentina
Thank you so much for your recipies, I'll give it a try!!Valentina
Hi, I need to make a Cake with cheese cake filling, I ve searched on CC for recipes but they arenot highly rated. And the other thing is in dont find Cheesse cake pudding mixes here in Calgary.Any suggestion??. I am looking for a deliciuos recipe.Thanks for your helpValentina
I think is great!!!, I like how the 2 words sound, also I think it represents a great name for a bakery!!! and is short and catchy which is important when we talk about brand names.Good luck
I think is great!!!, I like how the 2 words sound, also I think it represents a great name for a bakery!!! and is short and catchy which is important when we talk about brand names.Good luck
Que buenos estan todos los tutoriales!!! Gracias