Posts by McMama

Brilliant, just brilliant! I am putting my order in. What a great husband.
What a spectacular job! Your cake had to be the topic of every conversation. You should be so very proud.
I am not familiar with Betty Crocker colors. If you can't find those, use green and a small amount of golden yellow. Try mixing a small amount before you mix a large batch. HTH
michellesArt, I love your Twilight series of cookies. I am a fan of the books and a fan of your cookies!
michellesArt, I love your Twilight series of cookies. I am a fan of the books and a fan of your cookies!
Hi everyone! I have so enjoyed looking at all the great cookies. I am determined to submit a cookie every month. I have small bags of cookie dough in my freezer. Many times I don't have an order for cookies and don't want to make a large batch. Now I can just thaw out enough for a couple of cookies. I hope this keeps me motivated.Freddy, thanks for starting this thread. My thoughts are with you and your son.Pebbles, I love the boxcar children cookies. Loved the...
Hi Connie,I have traveled with cake many, many times. I bake my cakes and wrap very well and freeze them. I then put them back in the cake pans so they keep their shape. I have a foldable, flexible cooler and I pack it with ice packs and the cakes. We drove from NY to FL and never had a problem. I always take my frosting and decorations. It's surprisingly easy to finish. Good luck and have fun.
Hey Pebbles, thanks for the heads up. There are awesome cookie decorators on here and I always find myself shaking my head and wondering how they do such beautiful work. I am always so inspired looking at the cookie gallery. Mmmm....maybe I need to bake some cookies real soon...
Hey Pebbles, thanks for the heads up. There are awesome cookie decorators on here and I always find myself shaking my head and wondering how they do such beautiful work. I am always so inspired looking at the cookie gallery. Mmmm....maybe I need to bake some cookies real soon...
You say it so well Tracy. I love cc and all the great artists here. It's nice to connect with everyone any given time or day. Plus I sometimes just laugh so hard at the comments and threads. CC just makes me feel good! I love your new avatar. It is so perfect.