Posts by Catbird

Pm me and I will share mine with you.
HAVING A BABY SHOWER FOR MY NEICE AND SHE LOVES CHEESE STRAWS, BUT EVERY RECIPE I HAVE TRYED IS FLAT AND HARD NOT LIGHT AND FLUFFLY ANY SUGGESTION OR DO YOU HAVE A RECIPE YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE?THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.
Guess somedays it doesn't matter the price of gas, if you can't get any!!!!!I have family and friends here from Mississippi and they can't get gas to go home on. We have been out of gas since Friday and since today is a holiday we don't look for any deliveries. On their way to my house out of Mississippi they had horrible experiences with trying to get gas, so they want to make sure that when they pull oout from here that they are completely full or the chances between...
JennT and all you folks in her path. You are in our thoughts and prayers.I like many of you wish she would decide on a course so we could be better prepared I am also on call to open shelters for you folks coming up thru AL. We usually get the wind damage and lots of rain when it hits to the west of us. and of course I live in a town that always floods. My house has been under water 3 times in the past 15 years, learned a long time time ago that come March you pack up...
I use this one alot,1 stick of butter1 cup of sugar2 eggs2 1/2 cups of plain flour1/2 teas of each salt, baking soda and baking powder1 cup of butter milk1 teasp of vanilla flavoringMix butter and sugar, add eggs than flavoring combine flour,soda,salt and baking powder together add to mixture alternating flour and milk.Toppingin separate bowl mix 1 cup of brown sugar 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon6 tbsps of butter4 tbsps of flour1 cup of chopped nuts ( always use...
you need to call your local health department and they can give you all the specifics of opening and selling out of your apartment or home.I do know that you must have an approved kitchen and it can not be the one that you cook in for your personal use. You must have a 3 compartment sink for sure, they won't approve your permit without it. And yes the permit is required to be renewed every year and the permit runs around $75.00 a year. Each county sets their own fees is...
Anyone have a recipe that you have tried that works well?That you would be willing to share with me?Doing a baby shower on Wednesday, and the Hostess just insistes on petit fours.I have one recipe but it crumbables terrible and it is yellow she is wanting white cake. And I have never used cake mix before for these, have any of you? Do you mix any different?Thanks you all for the tips and help you provide on this site.
Would someone please forward to me?Thanks a bunchcathyward572003@yahoo.com
Does anyone have a petit four recipe you would share with me other than the one listed in the recipe section here?Any suggestion would be appreciated.
My Grandmother and Mother always cooked from scratch so I was taught that way and growing up with 3 brothers and no sisters, I spent alot of time in the kitchen when I married and had the girls I thought every thing was suppose to be from scratch. When my girls, first started school they would come home and say can you believe that so and so's Mom sent cookies, cakes or ect to school today and they were store bought!!!!!!!! of course I was sending homemade goodies, soon...