Posts by fino

Can i do a 1M swirl with this cream cheese recipe? I badly need one to frost my red velvet cupcakes with the swirl... please help ..Thanks
Thank you all very much. Will just try again and see what happens
I really need help in making the ribbon loopy bow. Is there some sort of step by step guide that i can print out from somewhere? Or any video tutorial? Checked out Aine2 on youtube, no longer available.. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you
thank you very much....will check it out as soon as possible
Hi all I am new to cake decoarating and i live overseas. Husband will be flying in to New York and i need him to purchase some wilton products for me. I would like to know if there is any wilton store or any other store which carries a large range of wilton products in New York? Please could any of you give me the address/tel no. or it's location ?Thanking all of you in advance
Hi all ..... i am new to cake decorating and would appreciate if someone could tell me how to paste the edible image on to a piece of fondant? Do i use water, piping gel or something else which i don't know of Thank you in advance