Posts by dshlent

I've tried using the color mists sprays a couple of times but end up with a mess!!! Every time I use them I end up with dark spots where I've sprayed. After the first time I thought maybe I didn't shake the can well enough. So this last time I shook it more and still ended up with dark colored spots all over... Anyone else every use them and have this trouble??I would like to get an actual airbrush but I don't do enough cakes to afford one so I thought this would be...
Ahhhh.... I will do that... Thanks!!!!
I need some help!!! Everytime I try to make a ball board I always end up with a spike on it!! What am I doing wrong?? I squeeze to make the ball, stop squeezing and then pull up and I end up with a spike thing every time!!!! PLEASE help!!Thanks!!!
how do you get a ruby red color?? Do you just add a little black to the red???
What recipe do you use???
Do you use a certain rice krispies recipe when using them to mold with. My recipe it seems like the rice krispies harden really fast.Thanks..
WOW!!! Thank you for all your help! I have some work ahead of me now!!
I've started getting more into the cookie side of things with my business. So... I am acquiring a lot of cookie cutters. How do you all organize them. I've gotten where I forget what I have and don't have... Help... I'm not a good organizer and would love some tips....Thanks...
How are you able to mix your icing so long without having it full of air bubbles?? It seems like when I tried that my icing was nothing but air bubbles....
I have a cake that I have to decorate this morning but I am having trouble coming up with a way to put it all together to make sense. The customer wants it to say "Happy 50th Birthday" and they want a "hill" in the cake. She wants a small 3d hill on the cake. I took some cake and carved to look like a hump and iced over it all but I don't know what else to add or how to arrange it so it make sense with the hill for "over the hill" and were to put the writing??Do I make...