Posts by ConnieJ

the checking the door twice --- me, too!! at least i'm not the only one!
They said no, so the client provided a topper and I designed around it.
Would someone please share with me, also? I'm dying of curiousity!
Thank you, Jason! I'm sorry...I haven't been able to log in for a few days which is why it took me so long to thank you!
Hi, guys! Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with the licensing department for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I did find an email address for their copyright violation department but no response to my inquiry. I have a request for a cake in that them for August. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! Connie
Right now you have other things to focus on, so don't worry so much about this customer. Maybe she will not be a customer in the future, but I'm sure all of us at one time or another have dealt with similar situations we wish we had handled better or more professionally. We learn and move forward. Please accept my condolences on the death of your MIL. Hugs!
SPS truly is awesome and I have less panic attacks when delivering.  :)
I don't have a subscription, but have purchases several separately and have not had any issues getting the download.  And I love the magazine. 
If I could afford to take the loss, I would probably donate the cake to a shelter (and use the donation when filing taxes) and remake the cake.  I would also charge an additional fee ($25? $50?) for the inconvenience of having to remake the cake.   The reason for the cancellation was totally out of her control.   If I couldn't afford to donate the cake and remake, then I would probably give it to her and let her deal with storage for the following week.
The Americolor Super Black works great!