Posts by sweets4u

Hi , I am in Philadelphia also.I was also told I had to have a license and insurance.Which Flea Market were you planning on selling at?I didn't know you could sell at flea markets, I was always toldto sell at farmers markets.Well hopefully you will be more successful than I was when it comes to that.
Thank you Leah for your response.I will definately try this recipe for BC,I have already used Charlottes whipped BC recipe before... DELICIOUSI see you are from my OLE KY HOME, I was raised in Richmond Kybut now I live in Philadelphia, Big change, again thank you for the responseRhonda
Okay here goes... I make a buttercream that is very tasty and crusts very well, BUTwhen delivering cakes in this heat it always seems to slide off my cake.I would greatly appreciate any information from anyone who has the same heat to deal with, how you keep your cakes cold during delivery.My Truck is air conditioned but with the heat and a few little bumps, disaster awaits me every time.HELP PLEASE... How do I keep my cakes chilled during delivery?
Okay here goes... I make a buttercream that is very tasty and crusts very well, BUTwhen delivering cakes in this heat it always seems to slide off my cake.I would greatly appreciate any information from anyone who has the same heat to deal with, how you keep your cakes cold during delivery.My Truck is air conditioned but with the heat and a few little bumps, disaster awaits me every time.HELP PLEASE... How do I keep my cakes chilled during delivery?
Hi Jen No I haven't heard of those sites but I will check them out.I have tons of books and some videos, but your right it's not the same as being there in person, this way you have someone show whether your doing things right or not.I would love it if any one giving classes would contact me.I know about the classes in Lancaster but right now money is tight and classes are expensive, One day I will be going to them though
I read a post that said there were templates for numbers under the misc. section, but I can't seem to find them, Can someome please direct me pleaseThank you in advanceRhonda
I live in Port Richmond and I have also been looking for other classes to take,. I have taken the Fantes class and it is much like wiltons.they only teach the basics. I have looked everywhere and the closest class I could find was in lancaster, but the classes are anywhere from 300 or so and up. Well worth it I'm sure, but you would also need to get a hotel room because some of the classes are 3 to 5 days long.
Could some one please point me toward a website host that doesn't charge and arm and leg. I did have one with ivillage but they cancelled their website hosting.Any help appreciatedThank you Rhonda
Thankyou , thankyou thankyou exactly what i am looking for.oh thankyou!Rhonda
I have the 3-d nascar pan. do you think this will work?