Posts by nicegirl22

Thanks for the ideas! I think I will go with the brown sugar or Carmel, now I just have to find a good recipe for both!
I am having a cake consultation tomorrow and they will be sampling banana cake. I would like to pair it with something a little different that will really impress them but am drawing a blank. I was thinking maybe a carmel or peanut butter but am afraid those may be too different to please everyone. What do you think? Any suggestions? The other flavors that will be sampled are:French Vanilla/Vanilla ButtercreamSpice Cake/Cinnamon cream cheeseStrawberry/cream cheese
I always add pudding to my mixes. This is the basic recipe I use for most of my cakes and they are always moist...Whatever flavor cake mix, I also use 4 eggs, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 c oil, 1/2 or 3/4 cup water
Spice cake has been a huge favorite for my brides this year. So far I have five spice and/or carrot wedding cakes ordered for this year. I always use a doctored cake mix with cream cheese, or cinnamon cream cheese filler and buttercream icing. Its been a hit so far and no problems with it yet!
wow thank you so much for all the info, you have no idea how helpful this has been for me.. Thanks!!