Posts by amyfruity

She did do an awesome job! I love it!
I have her book, 'Confetti Cakes for Kids'.....Absolutely and totally AMAZING! I want to do all of the ones in the book!
No problem.....I want an excuse to do cookie monster cupcakes.....They're too cute! I'll have to look at your pictures for that one...My mom used to buy them for us from the store when I was a kid.....
Those are cute Elmo cupcakes! The grass tip fur just didn't look right to me.....Maybe I'll try fondant next time....
I wish I was that talented! Something to strive for... Thanks for posting the video.
Baycheeks1....I tried that tip first but didn't like the way it looked....It just didn't look like golden retriever fur.....It looked to stringy to me......I should have taken a picture before I took it off.....Cabecakes....That video is AMAZING! I don't think my skill level is there yet....
Cabecakes....Do you have a link to the video?
Thanks for the suggestion, Tiggy2. Ok...so I used tip #18 and didn't like it so I pulled off the icing....Then I tried the grass tip....That didn't look right at all.....So I went back to the open star tip #18 (thanks for the suggestion...It worked better than the grass)....It still doesn't look quite right......Any suggestions if I do it again? Her toenails need to be trimmed...made those a bit long....
Hello,I'm making a golden retriever cake and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on which tip to use for the fur? I have smoothed the icing on the body and want to add some fur around the chest, legs, ears, etc. I was thinking of using the grass tip but that seems a bit stringy to me......Does anyone have advice on which tip would look better?Thanks so much!Amy
I hope the picture explains my predicament.