Posts by monizcel

Chocolate cake (yummy!)
I lost my boy/girl twins at 24w1d earlier this year (they lived for three days, but had too many complications from being born so early).I also want to remember them always...my made my hubby and I parents.I am planning on making a birthday cake for them. I will do either a take on the theme I would have done for their 1st birthday or just a general nicely decorated birthday cake.I don't think I would personally do a rememberance cake but that is me.
We just found out that a good friend is leaving work next Friday. I am away this weekend I don't think I will be able to make a cake for 70 people in time for a party early next week.If I have a friend pick up a Costco cake on Saturday or Sunday would it last until Tuesday if we keep it sealed and in a cool,dark place?ThanksCeline
http://www.lucks.com/Great sets of designer edible icing sheets. Lots of other cake related products as well.
bumping you up
I'm sorry this happened to you, but I wanted to say that this is a beautiful cake.
prterrell- would you would be willing to share your recipe? It sounds divine. You can PM me if you don't want to post the recipe here.
I love cake! I probably would go for a ice cream cake since I love those also and it's a once a year treat.
bump
I made the frosting recipe from the back of the Hershey Cocoa Can and I love it! It's crusts enough to nicely decorate a cake and the taste is divine.Is there a comparable recipe for a regular Vanilla BC? I like Indeb's recipe but I want something that is all butter and does not contain Crisco.Thank youCeline