Posts by mariecar6

I also found the eggs and liquid to be a lot.
¡Hola! A mí me encantó la base. Y gracias por el tip de mojar los dummies. Hace poco hice uno y me dió un poco de trabajo por lo liviano.Está precioso.
Entiendo que es manteca de cacao (chocolate) y que lo puedas conseguir en alguna tienda de repostería. Puedes llamar a Casa Antonio o a Efraín Nuñez.Marie
Marinette, eres muy amable y considerada. Marie
When I reply to a message in my Hotmail, I can see what the sender wrote. But when I write back here on CC, I usually have to open another window and go back and forth. It would be nice to have the original message visible when I'm answering a PM.Thank you,Marie
CD, que Dios te ilumine y te saque de esa depresión. Oraré para que se pueda resolver tu situación.Con mucho cariño,Marie
Hi! What I do is similar to both Niliquely and scWMI's method. But the difference is that I trace the picture on rice paper with an edible ink marker. Next I cut around the edges and place on just applied buttercream. Then I pipe over the image.Marie
Will it be available at Borders?
Thank you so much. I'm thrilled! Lately I had been needing to take refresher courses for flowers that I forgot how to do. So, this is it! Marie
OMG! ¿Hicistes eso sola? Obviamente, era mucho trabajo. ¡Felicidades!Marie