Posts by Sarsi

Thank you all for your input. I put it in the fridge just to be safe. I hope my fondant doesn't sweat too much!!!
So, I'm just wondering if my filling will spoil. It is a filling for german chocolae cake. It is made with evaporated milk, egg yolks, coconut and sugar...is it okay to be sitting out a couple days??? Thanks!!
well, they are pretty!!! Thank you so much! Makes me feel more confident seeing someone else's dpne without cutters!
thank you!! Do you have any pictures of the finished flowers???
Thank you...that might help!
Does anyone have any good ideas for me as far as how to make gumpaste magnolias without cutters? I need them for a friend's wedding cake, and I don't want to buy the cutters for just one cake! Maybe if someone even just had a template for me of how the cutters are shaped, I could cut the pieces out by hand?? ANYONE??? PWEEZE???
wax paper will result in a wavy effect on the chocolate. I have heard that some people have used freezer paper, and that worked well. The thickness of the freezer paper kept it from getting wavy. I haven't tried it, and of course I think the acetate is the best thing to use
Sure, PM me with your email address and I can send you a Word file!
Thanks, TexasSugar, but the one I had wasn't the wilton ones...I found it to work out better....sigh...I might have to use the Wilton ones.. Thanks!!
I know this is a fat chance, but a couple years ago, someone on here emailed me a file. It was for cake servings. How many servings you would get for each size pan, party size serving and wedding size servings...Also told how much batter you needed for each pan, etc...I have no idea who sent it to me, but if you by any chance have it I would REALLY appreciate you sending it to me!! PWEEZE??? (mod edited. Please use CC email.)