Posts by Gingoodies

I had a chocolate cupcake from Crumbs Bakery yesterday. I was really surprised to find it moist rich and really delicious. Past reviews have led me to believe that their product was dry and just ok tasting. I would love to find a "copy" of their recipe, but when I googled it, nothing came up. Has anyone found their recipe?
jules5000 srsly = seriously yes it is text abreviation.
Annie, everyone keeps talking about "Charlotte's" WCBC and I thought it was another recipe, better than this one. I just found out today, they are one in the same. LOL
I found the anwer I was looking for. This is the same recipe originally published by "Charlotte" and was posted on the wilton forums by someone else.
YW
LOL Annie... I posted that one! And.. I love it too!
I am also looking for additional buttercream recipes. Momsgoodies would you be willing to share yours with me also? Thanks.
Were you able to find that recipe. I have been looking for it and cannot find it in the recipe section.
Were you able to find that recipe. I have been looking for it and cannot find it in the recipe section.
Sharon, you CAN make your chocolate pieces in advance. Once they are done, place them flat on a cookie sheet or in a box. You can layer them with waxed or parchment paper in between the layers. Store in a cool dry place. Not in the fridge or freezer. They should be just fine. If you are attaching them to a BC cake, you can probably use buttercream to attach them to the side. I would used melted chocolate to attach them to fondant. HTH