Posts by amodeoandrea

Thanks! For all of the advice guys.
I have a cake order for a French Vanilla cake next weekend. The child has a peanut allergy. I always use doctored Pillsbury French Vanilla. It doesn't have any warnings or peanut info on the box. It just says that it might contain milk or soy. I really don't want to take any chances. Does anyone know if this product might contain peanuts? Have you used it before. I hate the way my scratch cakes come out, so I really wanted to use this mix. Please help!!!
Oh Doug beet me to it! I was going to say, you can't have a picnic without ants!
Thanks Mizshelli!
Does anyone know if I could use a box of french vanilla cake mix and make it into marbled cake? I was thinking that I could take some of the mix and add cocoa powder to it and cut it into the pan with the vanilla. I didn't want to use more than one box, because it's for a very tiny cake.
Oh good! Thanks guys!
How long will a freshly baked un-frosted cake keep in the freezer. I have too many cakes to bake for the weekend and I wanted to get a head start. I always freeze my cakes overnight. I think that it keeps them moist, but I have never done it for several days.
Thanks everyone! They called yesterday, and said that the cake was a hit! They are used to grocery store cakes, so I'm not surprised.
Thanks everyone! They finally picked it up, so it's out of my hands. Thank God!
Thanks Dayana! I love your name! Very pretty.