Posts by tonicake

I sell cake pops & cake bites. If an order is less than 40, I charge $1.25 each. It takes just as much time to get every thing out and cleaning them up for a large order as it does for 12. So, the more they buy the less it costs per item.
PeridotI promise you will not just like the Fondx, you'll wish you knew about it long before now! Your fondant will go so much faster, because people will actually request fondant cakes as well as butter cream. I know by experience. Enjoy!Toni
well, thanks for all the help and encouragement! Guess I'll be the first! Happy 4th all!
I hate to say it, but I'm going to anyway. If you put Wilton fondant with any part to be eaten it will ruin the good fondant.You cant use one rotten egg in an omelet and your omelet taste o.k. I would add corn starch or powdered sugar and not Wilton. All Wilton is good for is making characters to put on a cake. They should have a warning, "Not to be eaten" on the box. That is just my opinion. Sorry if I offend any Wilton users, but my life motto is, "You get what you...
Any one? ... (crickets chirping)
Has any one attempted to make a star shaped cake pop? If so, do you have pictures and maybe any helpful hints?Thank you,Toni
Personally, I use Fondx, Satin Ice and Fondarific. Depending on what cake I make, is how I choose the fondant.When I use Satin Ice, because it is so soft, I mix in a little of Fondx or Fondarific to make it easier to work with. It only improves the the taste, so why not?Hope I was of some help. I do recommend Fondx fondant. I use it more than I do any of it.
Personally, I use Fondx, Satin Ice and Fondarific. Depending on what cake I make, is how I choose the fondant.When I use Satin Ice, because it is so soft, I mix in a little of Fondx or Fondarific to make it easier to work with. It only improves the the taste, so why not?Hope I was of some help. I do recommend Fondx fondant. I use it more than I do any of it.