Posts by tonicake

I found this on amazon and thought it was important to share with my fellow cakers.   Fat Daddio's Complete Airbrush Kit by Fat Daddios 5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review) List Price: $239.99 Price: $137.63 & FREE Shipping. Details You Save: $102.36...
I simply tell my people, "Some are scratch and some are extended recipes." It depends what flavors and design they want depends on which category the cake falls under.
Thank you. I'll give those ideas a try! I never even thought about the chocolate to attach. I can certainly do that. Thanks a bunch!!!!
Thank you. I'll give those ideas a try! I never even thought about the chocolate to attach. I can certainly do that. Thanks a bunch!!!!
black fondant from "running?" I'm sure this is somewhere in the forums, but I can't take any more time searching. Please help me! (I have 2 how can I's.)I am getting ready to go to Florida and have a cake that has to be delivered tomorrow to the restaurant for Saturday. They are going to keep it in the refrigerator or freezer - not sure which. I only have an over sized 1/2 sheet box bottom to hold the cake in. Q. 1There is going to be black fondant letters on the...
I love Fondarific. If I could afford it. I would use it everytime. Since I can not - I mix it 50/50 with Fondx. It still has the flavor and is very easy to work with. I seem to have less issues w/both when I mix them than seperately. I only use the b/c & chocolate flavors. I hope this helped. Toni
Here's what has happened. Last Thursday, the MOB drove to my house and placed a check in the mailbox. We had already checked the mail.My husband checked it too, when he got home. That's how I know when she came by. She didn't even have the "guts" to hand it to me.I haven't talked with my church police friends (believe it or not-both out w/flu). So in a nut shell, I am still holding a check for $100.00. Honestly, I can't deal with this woman any more. I'm not going...
First, your cookies are great.Second, never go to friends or family for pricing advice. (except hubby & those who live with you who can see how much time & money you invest)Third, don't take what family says about your cookies not being good enough-they ARE!Do what you know is right in your heart and mind. Either people will buy them or they won't. Every thing will work out, some family members simply are not happy with out any drama in their lives. Hang in there!
Something I haven't even thought of until today is I have done a great deal of business with her daughter in law. I've had no problems her and I hope she doesn't disappear because of her crazy MIL. Just another thing to bring me down. Gosh, I don't like mean people! Why do they even exist? They should all be exiled!Sorry, still venting. I'll probably will feel better after I conquer the next wedding cake and they love it. She is the first to be a hater. I just don't...
Well SimplyM,I must say, that isn't very encouraging.Next?