Posts by vivedcreations

Thanks again everyone!Hi Melody, thanks! Good for you on making the brides come to you...I really think it will work out better for you! Thanks for possibly sending me a new bride!!!! I can use all the help I can get right now just starting out! I appreciate it! Good luck to you as well at the show...I'm already in a head spin from everything I need to get done in the next two weeks for the show as well as other things we have going on. I think that weekend is the...
I am ready to meet you all!!!!
Thanks guys. After all was said and done I figure I spent about 25,000.00 to renovate the space. It was a pretty blank space to begin with so I didn't think that was too bad. I leased my equipment so I didn't pay for that all up front. That was the only way for me to do it right now! Plus in 3 years it'll be mine! I got my equipment through Zesco and I have to tell everyone DO NOT USE THEM. I had NOTHING but trouble with them once I placed my order. I will NEVER...
Oh my gosh you guys, I'm sorry for not posting these sooner...and sorry for not responding to some of you...I wasn't getting the emails that there were new posts on this thread.Here's the link to some pics we took of the shop complete.http://viv-edcreations.com/shop.htmlhcouso: I cannot even explain how crazy it is to think that I have my own shop. I am pleased that I can do this at such a young age....in fact it's funny because people come in the shop on days when my...
Hello~I am interested in buying an airbrush soon and don't know that much about them. Do they make one that has multiple cups you can buy the change out the color? Does that make sense? I've seen kopykake's and wondered what you do in between colors. Do you have to stop, clean the airbrush and then go on to the next color? I was hoping there would be one that you could attach a cup or something to that you could just change out and keep going. Anyone know of anything...
Thanks! I was thinking 125.00 or 150.00.
Hello all~I just got finished with a space cake for my aunt's birthday and was wondering what you all would charge for a cake like this. The space ship is made from the football pan, is chocolate cake, iced in buttercream and covered in rolled buttercream. Accents are buttercream and rolled buttercream.The moon is made from the 3D ball pan, is chocolate cake, iced in buttercream and covered in rolled buttercream.The stars and letters are rolled buttercream.The astronaut...
Any ideas for a cocktail party cake to feed between 15 and 20 people? The customer is completely wide open...wants something other than a sheet cake and wants to spend between 40 and 50 dollars. Any ideas would be great! The cake is being served as the dessert with champagne at a cocktail birthday party.
I have a request for a 60th anniversary cake for this Sunday. The cake will be a 10" round double layer and the customer wants to incorporate yellow roses and golf somehow. How can I tie them both together? Any suggestions??TIA!
Sounds great! Can't wait to meet a fellow cake central member!!