Posts by ladyt121

thank you lol
the cake is done I sprayed it yesterday 2 times and I will spray it once more today before delivery but since I don't have a black light I cant tell if it glows or not the party host will inform me later if it worked I hope it does
Can I airbrush my fondant covered cake with tonic water to make it glow in the dark
You need a contract for a free cake because anything can go wrong at any time and if she is not happy things can always go down hill if you wanted the labor to free okay but the supplies for that cake are going to total somewhere around $500 and that's off the top of my head good luck and be sure to give your self way more then enough time and get help from family and friends if you can I would bake all needed cakes at least 7 days ahead
wow that cake for free she is not even paying for the supplies wow be prepared to do a lot of work and make sure u have a good support system inside the cake and make sure the venue is going to give you enough time if u need to assemble it at the location a free cake from me would be a small cake 6inch or 8inch never an extremely large intricate wedding cake way to much work to be given away have fun hope it turns out great please post pics of the finished product
everytime i make cake pops i melt the chocolate but its not as smooth as i would like i would like for it to be like chocolate fountain chocolate but i cant get that consistency what am i doing wrong
U DONT NEED TO BUY 2 PANS JUST BUY 1 AND A DAM USE THE ICING AND PIPE AROUND THE BORDER OF THE CAKE SO THAT IT HOLDS IN THE MIDDLE FILLING
make the head out of rkt and cover with fondant the body looks like the doll dress pan if u have that pan then use it other wise carve rounds they have a face mask at partycity for .99 u could also buy that and use it as a mold so that yr demensions r better i have a dora cake due on the 6th of august good luck
yes i use my kitchen aid for mmf works great
where r u from