Posts by salokin

My Uncle is turning 21 in one month. I am having trouble thinking of an idea for his cake. I was thinking of a sheet cake carved into the shape of a martini. Does this sound like a good idea? What ideas do you all have?I really need help with this one.
I would make a coffee flavored cake with a tiramisu cream filling/icing.
I use Wilton's cake release and works really well for me. My cakes never stick to the pans when I use the stuff.
I am making a birthday cake for my grandmother, and she is having a bahama mama themed birthday. I cannot think of an idea for the cake to save my life. All I know is the colors are a teal blue, a pink color, and a golden yellow. This is annoying me to no end.
I am making a birthday cake for my grandmother, and she is having a bahama mama themed birthday. I cannot think of an idea for the cake to save my life. All I know is the colors are a teal blue, a pink color, and a golden yellow. This is annoying me to no end.