Posts by hmarie_73

A few months back I PMed Leah about directions for the SPS System and then my computer crashed. If someone has a copy of the directions she emails out I would greatly appreciate if your could either PM me the directions or email them to me...I have also PMed her again...however I haven't heard back and I am beginning assembly today...hcolella73@yahoo.comThanks!
Ok...I kid you not. I had a friend from high school contact me about a cake that she wants me to do...Three tier, pillars with space between for flowers, two satellite cakes with stairs going to the satellites with people on them!!!! I didn't think much about it at the time but now that I have read through this threat I am wondering how I can tactfully tell her that it may not be the best option...This will be her first wedding and I don't want to squash her dreams but I...
Maybe you could make some mothballs out of fondant and put them next to the cake and act like you meant to do it that way...lol...sorry...I'm not much help...maybe you can borrow my cat that licked the frosting off the top of my cake today (posted rant here today). you know since they both like frosting so much...btw...she can keep the cat after he catches her fat, sweet, NAUGHTY mouse!Wal-Mart is saving me...I pray you will be able to fix it!!!
You stop that right now missy!!! IT's adoarable!!!!
As much as I hate to admit it Wal-Mart saved the day....they are making me a 7" round with the cherries and whipped cream frosting for $12.95...harl lumo to swallow, but lesson learned...I called home and told my oldest to throw awa the cake and I can only imagine the field day my 3 DS's are having eating cat licked cake becasue Mom's not home to stop them...Oh to be a fly on the wall in my kitchen right now!
It has been said by people who are not fan's of eating Chinese Food that they dont eat it because of the possiblility that the "chicken or beef" is not really chicken or beef....
I absolutely agree about not serving the cat licked cake...Basically my only option is go to Wal-Mart on my lunch pick up a cake and decorate it when i get home and deliver it...to make matters worse...When I finally did get to bed last night, my DH and I got in a huge fight (huge for us is small for most because we never argue and he doesn't raise his voice -no fun at all to fight with!!! ). He said we dont spend enough time together because we work too much, I am at...
Ok so out of the kindness of my 14 year old son's heart he decided that offering my services to make his girlfriend a cake would be a splendid idea...So last night i set out to make her a cute little cake...her request...1/2 choco 1/2 vanilla, girly with cherries, but not real cherries, sparkley, glittery cherries...As I was doing this "out of the goodness of my heart" cake, i was reminded of the several times people have said that they wont even turn on their oven for...
HERE SHE IS...
here is the link from another thread and a picture of the completed cake...http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-4929533-.html#4929533