Posts by CakeRN

Well you can always copy the or send the stuff from Facebook about how good the cake was to the credit card company and to your attny. The police use facebook to get people all the time. Sometimes you just wonder what the he&& people are thinking...cheap a## heathens if you ask me. What is their purpose in life? Are they proud of themselves that they stole from someone? I just dont understand.
Yes....no taste difference....
use less butter or margarine or leave it out altogether.
less butter or margarine or leave it out altogether.
I wouldn't do the whole dino in star tip either. I would just ice it ...so much nicer on the hands too. Stars are really a pain in the patootie if you ask me and really look amateurish too. JMO...good luck
I got these instructions from Sweet Results. I did a beer bucket cake ( in my pics) and used this recipe.Here are the instructions for the bottles -First my apologies to all you true sugar artists! This was my first attempt at sugar work, so these may not be perfect instructions, but at least I know they worked for a rookie like me  The molds and bottles can be done in one day, for best results though, plan on 2 days for overnight drying of your latex mold....
So what was the final outcome of this? Did you tell her or did you just cave ?
For a good red you could buy the red satin ice fondant. It tastes much better than wilton. Is there a reason you want to do fondant? I did a 3 tier sesame street cake with just the faces and used buttercream with fondant accents. The bottom was cookie monster and I placed small cookies below his face, the second layer was big bird and his feathers were fondant but I used a leave cutter for the shape and just pused them into the fresh icing. The top was Elmo and then I had...
She does not sound like a friend to me. I would tell her flat out that she took advantage of you and just how much you spent for HER party. I would refuse to do another cake for her friend or no friend. FRIENDS do not treat you like this. Always have a contract and always get paid before you finish and deliver anything. Once you give it to them and you don't have payment prior then YOU have to chase after them for you money. Do you think when they go buy a car they let...
servings are based on the size pan and the depth. If you use a 6 in high cake ( difficult to cut ) then yes you would increase the servings amt.