Posts by CakeRN

Well many times credit cards have a limited amount of time that you can dispute a claim. I just think this is theft on the part of Cake Central Magazine. I wouldn't gripe as much if they would answer the questions and keep people informed. They probably no longer have the money that people have given for the magazines to begin with so therefore cannot return said money. You either have the magazine or not and you either return the money or give us the dang magazine....
dont forget the extra egg for each box too!
Well you can MAKE these cakes you just can't SELL them. I have cakes in my pics that are probably copyrighted too but these are birthday cakes that I have made for my grandkids birthday's. You can't take any money for these cakes ...not even a donation or just supplies...but there is ALWAYS going to be people who push the envelope on these things. Ignorance is bliss and many of these people are just plain ignorant of the law.
I would also add to the email " Since we do not have the high overhead that "bakeries" have we can be more selective in who we accept to make our creations for. We do not have to shlup cookies and other cake in the bins in order to pay our utilities or rent. We are also able to offer more personalized service than these other bakeries, Good luck in your endeavor (sp) as well as your 5 friends. this girl is a total biatch...and even though she sent a shit letter you should...
So Heath...you said by the end of the week there would be a letter sent out in an email stating what the publishing schedule would be for the magazine. Well it is now late Sunday night and no email. What is up with that? Why do we not have the magazine that was promised in January? Who do I need to talk to in order to just get my money back? I am sorry but this is totally unacceptable and I for one am no longer holding my breath on getting a magazine in a timely manner....
another thing to think about is the fact that you would have to drive everyday over an hour to get to work and then an hour to get back home. This costs money for gas so that will be an added expense that you are not paying out right now. I too would not leave a secure job with out any sure money that you can live on. You now require 1000 pounds to make ends meet each month. What happens if the shop doesn't make that much after all the expenses (rent, utilites, supplies...
I was wondering when the magazine will be out this month? Any news on what date the magazine will be mailed out ? I like many others have been waiting patiently for this magazine. I ordered my magazine in Aug or sept of 2010. Whats the news Heath or Jackie??
Maybe when you said 70 dollars she thought you meant in addition to what she had already paid you. I would give her an invoice too (make a copy) with what the price is and what she put down and then what she still owes. I don't think you should have to eat the cost of it at all and if in fact she doesn't pay up then I would never make a cake for anyone in your office again. Boss or no boss she owes you the money. BUT..next time give a price prior to making the cake and get...
For those of you that need a new mixer. Elder Beerman (Carson's also) is having a close out sale on the 5 Qt Pro mixer with bowl lift. It is 199.97 online.The web id is 446307The sale runs from Wed Jan 18th thru Sat Jan 21st . Just thought I would pass the info on for those in need. That is a really good deal too. Most likely free shipping on it also.Elderbeerman.com Teri
I just checked out my profile and checked on my cakes that I have done and added here. Well there are LOTs of cakes missing....what happened to them? I do not like this new format. It is not user friendly especially if someone is posting messages for help. You have to go into the forums and click on newest posts...sucks...