Posts by justfrosting

I copied/pasted this straight out of the Tulsa World. They better get a new copy writer.
House Bill 1094 creates the Home Bakery Act of 2013. It allows residential-based businesses that sell less than $200,000 of a product annually to be exempt from licensing requirements of the Oklahoma State Department of Health. The food must be a baked good that does not contain meat products or fresh fruit. The measure requires that a label be affixed to the product with the name of the food, the name and address of the baking business, and with an indication that...
I was sad not to have the time to enter this year, but I will be there chearing everyone and taking lots of pictures! Good Luck and safe, disaster-free traveling to everyone. If you need some dinner ideas, PM me. We have some great food here in Tulsa!
Are you talking about how to create the ganache drip or how to stack them?IMHO, and other may disagree, I would say Frost, Stack, Ganache drip and then pipe your border.
I guess it's nice just to have some options...I wonder if his packaged buttercream is any good...
What does everyone think?
Ohhhh-ya'll don't even know...In addition to the common "I am dreaming about and seeing cake everywhere" syndrome we all go through after finding CC...I LIVE IN TULSA! AKA:Home of the OSSA competition every year and HOME OF KERRI!! I managed to get her on the phone one day (this is so embarressing) begging to be a part of her life And OMW the $$$$$ I have spent... trying to figure out how to get onto the "Favorites" of everyone's list.Life is so much sweeter (ha) now...
It has been a long road since I discovered CC. I do not have the artistic flair to be a cake decorator and I am FINALLY okay with it!!! Join me if you want I can bake and people love my cakes and cookies and homemade bread--but I suck at fondant and buttercream-can't make a rose if a gun was held to my head. Decorating makes me cranky and baking makes me happy So from now on-ALL my cakes are going to look like this AND I AM POSTING THEM : (total cop-out but I don't...
Let it go. You have made due efforts in contacting her.
Oh my goodness, the days I have had like this. Sometimes cakes just don't work, at home, in a bakery, on television. It happens to everyone.Give her the money back, lick your wounds for 24 hours and be done with it.Usually after a disaster, my next cake kicks butt--so look forward to that