Posts by tinashaye

All Purpose is regular, real, nothing but flour. Self rising is completely different and should only be used in recipes that specifically call for it. I personally don't use it because it isn't guaranteed to give you the same results every time.
I need a rush order for an edible image project. It would be for the bussiness card size. I wonder if anyone can help me out? I found one place near me but they charge an arm and a leg. Then I found reasonable prices through mail order but not for that size. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciatted. I live in the NY area
Lemon and chocolate pair beautifully
Vanilla Bean Cake with Passion fruit curd fillingChocolate Cake with a Strawberry or blackberry mousseline fillingAlmond pound cake with Amaretto mousseline filling
I like the candle idea. Here in NY we have luminarias, it's a candle in a white paper bag with an inscription on it. I think it would look beautiful as a cake.Also maye surround a cake with all the different cancer ribbons.
I like the candle idea. Here in NY we have luminarias, it's a candle in a white paper bag with an inscription on it. I think it would look beautiful as a cake.Also maye surround a cake with all the different cancer ribbons.
Have you ever seen the Daddy tool kits? I would make a plate with a burger, a beer next to it and a daddy tool belt filled with a spatula, a bottle, maybe a pacifier? Just a thought. I am dying to see what you finally come up with and see the final product.