Posts by vickymacd

If you have a cake store, it will be there. I just bought one and a margarita glass one for $1 each.
JanH~ you amaze me with all the sites that you have in storage! No matter what the problem or question, you have the site for it! Thank you.
I work at a restaurant, and most restaurants are pretty safe. There is a STIFF penalty if ever this happened. But mostly, we don't have time to screw with your card. BUT, CASH is always best for a server! It works for us much better than a charge card anyway. So if you're more comfortable with cash, we love you! And I'm really sorry that I hijacked this posting with my first post on it, but since identity theft happened to me, I just wanted people to be aware of the...
I was VERY lucky, although the rest of my life will be in question every timeI cash a check or charge anything. But the nice part is, also a hassle, is that once you file with the Police and credit companies, etc., your accounts will ALWAYS, mine at least for 7 years, be watched. ANYTHING odd looking will be questioned. It's a pain, but a secure feeling now. Always file a police report. That's the ONLY way they caught the ring of creeps for me. I wanted to press...
As I previously posted about my identity being taken from Walmart, I had to open a new account and watch my accounts since when they take your identity, they have everything about you. Involving the Police is a sure bet to protecting yourself again future charges; accounts opened, etc. to you. But yes, YOU are the victim! Basically you have to 'reestablish' yourself, meaning, if you shop at a certain store, you have to write several checks to establish WHO you are. ...
I agree! At work we just got a document stating the increase of these 'skimmer' machines and protecting ourselves. My answer? Tell the bums that are trying to cheat the systems to try to get a job and earn their money honestly! And for those that say, "Jobs are hard to come by" are setting their goals too high. There is a job out there for everyone. You just can't be picky. Money earned is money earned.Now, I'll get off my soapbox!
Ugh, the recipe must have fallen out of my book or I put it in with my Easter recipes, but the cake had a ton of ingredients in it like nuts and shredded carrots, etc. It was delicious and so worth it! Will keep looking.And the cream cheese recipe that I used had white candy melts in it as well.It was to die for!
To let you know as well, this happened to me, but at Walmart, but with mycheck. It started for me in Michigan and they routed it all the way to South Carolina where they found the ring of creeps! Just to let you all know, when you use a check and it is rung through the register, it is photocopied. That's why you get your check back. Your signature is also scanned. this is how they got me. Police caught the ring of creeps and not much damage happened to my account...
I made a carrot cake from this site and it was the best carrot cake I've ever had! Will have to see who sent it to me. BUT it is NOT a cake to torte, but if you make two layers, you can put the cream cheese frosting between the cake layers. I wouldn't waste my time doctoring the WASC cake trying to make it into a carrot cake. Just make a carrot cake. You'll either have a good cake or a so so cake trying to be a carrot cake in my opinion.
I haven't worked with it yet, but would anyone know how long this lasts once opened? Or is it just like fondant....proper storing.Thank you.