Posts by mayatlan

Hola misabel99:;   Ya lo hice, pero te agradesco mucho tu interes en ayudarme... como siempre tu sales a mi rescate.....que Dios te bendiga .. tu ya sabes como te agradesco todo lo que me has ayudado verdad?   Gracias     mayatlan ( una buena mexicana)
Hi   I had that same problem before and In my country - Australia - we have : Pure Icing Sugar and Soft Icing Sugar... with the first one my bc was always grainy.... the second one was perfect but I still have to  mix it for a good 10/15 minutes and add warm milk.....   Just an idea.... hope it will help you....
Hi:   If someone can help me find a crocodile template to help me carve it. I saw one in here before that is sitting on top of a cake tin... but I can't find it anymore. I have been looking on the net but there is none "with a view from the top"  only from the sides.... I don't know if I am explaining properly... but if someone can help me I will be very grateful .. Thank you in advance for all your help...
THANK YOU SO MUCH SOLEDADFOR SURE I WILL GET SOME IDEAS FROM THOSE LINKSTHANKS AGAIN
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES.SCCANDWBFAN AND SIMPLYSOUTHERN IS THE 10TH ANIVERSARY OF MY CHURCHTERRYLEE: THANK YOU FOR THE SITES I WILL LOOK AT THEMCYLSTRIAL: THANK YOU FOR THE IDEASONE MORE QUESTION : ARE THE DECORATIONS FOR CUPCAKES WITH CMC OR SOFT?SORRY I DIDNT ANSWER BEFORE, LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND THE HOURS DONT HELP MUCH
HI:I NEED TO MAKE SOME CUPCAKES AND THE COLOURS ARE WHITE AND SILVER, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH A DESIGN PLEASE, MY BRAIN IS NOT WORKING AT THIS PRESENT TIME.I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUE HELPTHANK YOU
mariahuertas:Gracias por ese consejo de usar una latita como heating core, me parece fabulosa.Voy a usarla en mi proximo pastel.
Trishvanhoozer:Thank you so much for your answer. Now I will be able to use the paste as well.
Hi:Could you please tell me how you use the vanilla paste?Is the same as liquid? 1tsp = 1tspThank you so much for your help
Thank you so much for your help , Sweet_Toof and JanH.Very much appreciated.