Posts by seven

i made the sports ball and made a mummy head out of it...i used a regular cake mix (box) and it came out perfect!
I agree...solid shape and pipe in details. otherwise I think you might have alot of breakage. You could do a solid color for the background and then do the details on top so you dont see alot of the cookie. good luck
royal icing will hold it together but you have to hold the pieces in position until it dries...it might take a little bit. the royal will dry hard...good luck!
MAYBE I SHOULD CLARIFY....PEOPLE WHO MAKE EDIBLE IMAGES SELL THEM ON EBAY AND THEY WILL MAKE WHATEVER IMAGE YOU SEND THEM. HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE!
jUST AN FYI....EVEN EBAY SELLS THEM!! EBAY HAS EVERYTHING!!!
NO WAY!!! Your cakes ARE FABULOUS!!!!!!!! I know its hard not to freak out but you WILL do great!!!! You do awesome work!! bEST OF LUCK!!
I recommend a double broiler too....but also if you are melting the wilton chocolate....it is always gloopy (i think anyways)
I sell on ebay ALL the time. I also sell for others. If I am seeling for another person, I take 30% off the final auction price + they pay for the insert fee. If you go to an ebay store and have them sell for you that is what they take out. Good luck!
does anyone have the instructions on how to make a helmet cake??I would llike to start practicing this soon! thanks!
babyish....no way! looks great! everyone will love it!