Posts by seven

vans brand shoe? is that what you mean? If so, at least around here vans shoes are realy popular with kids who like skateboarding. Maybe you could do a skateboard cake with the vans logo on it?
Does anyone know a good source of impression mats? Especially the longer ones ...say 11x14? I saw some on ebay but they are really small and after reading the comment from Sugarcraft...well, looking for other options! I am specifically looking for a diamond pattern.
I love doing cupcakes and am always looking for new ideas or just different ones to look at...anyone have any great cupcake or cookie websites?Thanks!
I use powered sugar instead of corn starch. I put powered sugar on the counter where I am rolling out the fondant roll out a little and turn the fondant, keep turning the fondant so it does not stick and add more powered sugar if needed. You might need to put a little on the roller and the top side to avoid sticking at well. But this way works really well....to me worth the powered sugar clean up. I dont worry about the sugar on the under layer of the fondant once on...
There is a huge craft/vendor fair and they are letting me in to sell cakes and cookies! I was shocked! So my question is .....they are expecting 600-900 people to walk through the entire fair, how many cookies do I take to sell?
RECIPIE! I HAVE TO MAKE 200 SUGAR COOKIES SOON. I HAVE BEEN USING THE WILTON RECIPIE WHICH IS A DECENT COOKIE BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH IT UP,...ANYONE HAVE ANY GREAT SUGAR COOKIE RECIPIES THEY ARE WILLING TO SHARE??!!
oh my gosh! are you kidding!! they are great!! nice job! you're of to a great start!
I am looking for any suggestions on how to get white fondant to look like a slice of an apple. I bought a mold to get the right shape and tried mixing a little brown in the fondant but I am not getting the look I want. Is there a better way to get the look of apple slices?? thanks~
I need to make a slice of blueberry pie....if I buy blue fondant if I add darker blue coloring ? Should i mix purple into the coloring too? Not sure what to do!!
just wondering how many servings you can get out of a wonder mold? id there anywhere that has a list of servings for craved cakes? I am terrible at guessing! thanks!