Posts by mousey

Does this need to be refrigerated?  
I've read that melted chocolate works, too.
I believe I started with a little bit of brown, then added yellow to that, then a hint of orange until I liked the color. I just played around with it until it looked right. HTH,Minnie
Congratulations! Everything is so beautiful! Hope you have a lifetime of love and happiness!
I want to help! I've been thinking on this for a while, too, but didn't know where to start, except praying about it. I wholeheartedly support making it legal to bake from home without a separate kitchen, and will do what I can to help pass the new law. I'm gonna keep praying!So excited!Minnie, in North Central Florida
Has anyone tried the tonic water with piping gel, yet? Curious to know if it worked out.Also, is quinine something that would be safe for children to consume?
May God be with you during this time and the days ahead. Hold tight to your boys, I am sure they will be your lifeline. Praying for strength, comfort and peace that can only come from the good Lord above. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalms 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Minnie
You're welcome!
How about a ball and chain cake?Similar to this one found on flickr:http://www.flickr.com/photos/tc27jkw/3037099568/I really like the saying...HTH!
If you have a wholesale club (like Sam's), you can get Rich's Bettercream there. It comes in 4 gallon buckets in either vanilla or chocolate.HTH,Minnie