Posts by Cakeyladey

Another option to fondant is rolled buttercream.... Looks the same a lil softer to work with but, taste just like b/c icing just in a firm texture.... Just an idea! Good luck!
Thank you Renaejrk I plan to do some trails of a bunch of different recipes this weekend...
Thank you so, much Antonia74... Love your work! [/u]
Thank you so, much Antonia74... Love your work! [/u]
Thanks so Much To You Both .... God Bless!!!
Does anyone Have the Recipe for Icing You know those perfectly dried and decorated Sugar cookies... That everyone makes on here... Dried to a perfect smooth shine ... Dry on the outside but, then moist and soft with each bite... Thanks so, Very Much & Happy New Year To You All... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~like these~~~~~~~~~~
Kim,I know exactly where you are coming from that is how I started out as well & trust me you will get taken advantage of... I am in SC & not sure of your location... That looks like alot of cake plus you have a topper set on there as well just from looking I would not even think of doing that cake for any less than $50.00 to $60.00 My suggestion! Just a tip here to I was having a hard time figuring out my prices as well with my cost time etc. so, I purchased the...
I always use fresh so, Im not sure of how the frozen ones would work??? I think they would be fine but, you might wanna give it a rest run first! I do this most of the time on my family ... There my gineau pigs! lol! Out of season I usually buy what our grocery has in the produce isle... Fresh Cost more than frozen but, I beleive it would be worth it in the end... It taste So, GOOD... Hope you like as much as I and my customers do!
I have had my share of problems as well the DHEC came and put a letter in my mailbox after a breif advertisement showed up in our small town paper the letter stated that I was not to advertise in this way again... Personally I think a so called now EX friend tipped them off... Anyway I now work in a commercial licensed kitchen behind our house... Alot to start up and pass codes though Just be careful let word of mouth do your advertising! The fine thing is simply a...
NO DOUBT PILLSBURY SO MOIST!!!!