Posts by cakesbycham

I need to make a carribean fruit cake and Ice it.These cakes will be 14" round 2 layer I need to do 2 / 2layer cakes but I have no idea how to ship this from Texas to New York City.Can I even decorate these cake, I have no idea what to do. Help me Please this needs to deliver by July 17.thanks, Gone crazy
I NEED TO MAKE A HIP HOP CAKE FOR A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL. IF SOME ONE CAN SEND ME AND IDEA FOR JUST BUTTERCREAM ICING SOME THING FOR BEGINNERS. THERE WILL BE A DJ AT THE PARTY SO I NEED SOMETHING DJ OR HIP HOP ASAP THANKS
any one know how to do a 3-D incredible Hulk cake Please e mail me at cross0930@sbcglobal.net thanks.. You guys are the best
Has anyone use this bc to decorate with yet?
Are you saying that you cannot use this bc to decorate a cake? what about staring a cake.
I need a copy of a cake contract if any one has one please send it to me please. I need it for a wedding that I am doing on the 3rd of December and I do not have one this is my first wedding. Thx.
I needs to make a cake to serve 20 people, the cake needs to look like a crown royal bottle, I need a idea please I will be using buttercream icing. I dont know how to work with fondant yet. Thx
How do I make roses on a stick or with a doll rod if anyone knows please let me know I have an interview tomorrow and I need so idea. Thx
I have made a few birthday cakes for family and I use the Wilton buttercream icing recipe and then I add 3 tsp of cake flour, it is so good dont forget your flavoring that your are going to use in your icing.
Thank you guys I did use the crisco and flour in my pan and it turned out wonderful thanks so much.