Posts by Mala

Can someone please post the recipe of the TBK White gumpaste mix? I'm curios if it is has eggs or gelatin coz I can't eat those :( Thanks in advance!  
Can someone please post the recipe of the TBK White gumpaste mix? I'm curios if it is has eggs or gelatin coz I can't eat those :( Thanks in advance!  
Hi Everyone,   I'll be doing my first ever farmer's market vendor next month, and I would love to get some ideas in putting up my cake/dessert table display. The farmer's market will be held in an upscale neighborhood, so I would want to make my booth/display stand out, but not overwhelming. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance (^_^)!   Sincerely, Malati Cutiedoki Cakes & Sweets
Thanks for this forum guys! Can anyone post the ingredients of the fondant? I'm just curious if it has gelatin or eggs? Thanks in advance!xox,MalaCutiedoki Cakes & Sweets
OMG Apti!! That's just Excellent!!! I couldn't thank you enough for such help! I'll take note of this and work on it
HI Guys,Thank you so much again for the very valuable advice. So here's the update. I called her again today, and she answered and asked me why I haven't called yesterday, and I told her I did! 3x!!, then she said that it might have went straight to her voicebox, hmmm, ok, LOL! So, she told me that she still wants the cake just that the price I give her is a "little" expensive. After I told her the details and such, I even told her that the $2.50/serving is the most...
Thank you everyone for the really nice inputs! carmijok: The customer actually wants the cake next week by Friday. Now, I'm not sure if she still wants to push through her order coz I called her up 2 times already, left a message, but she still didn't call me back I work par time at the bank, so I can only squeeze in any meet ups during my vacant days/hours. Fortunately tomorrow I only work half day. I don't have a ready contract, but if you have one, would you mind...
Hi Everyone!!!Guys I need your help! This is it! I just have my very first official customer, and she wants to order a birthday cake for her dad's 68th bday and for 250 people!! She's not very picky with design and flavor, and she just leave it all up to me. I'm so stoke right now I didn't give her a quotation yet, since I'm still at work, but promise to call her before 6pm, but I told her that for a butter cream cake, my serving starts at $2.50/slice. What should I do...
Hi Jason! Thank you for the reply. I understand the word of mouth strategy, but for a very new business (just couple of months), and didn't have much orders yet, I'll take any form of free advertisement. I make Egg-less, Vegetarian, and Vegan cakes and sweet, so customers that are into this are surely my prospects
Thank you Everyone for the inputs! I really appreciate it Now, off to save money for the Kopykake K1000 (^_^)!