Posts by Ivy419

I will keep you posted... the bride is still on her honeymoon , so i still have not spoken with her, just the day of the wedding i left her a voice mail. Im still anxious and really scared! Hopefully things work out . Pray for me please , im gonna need it Thank you.
Thanks amy729! I will try! and you did an awesome job on that cupcake cake its beautiful!
Thank you tiptop57 and amy729 for your suggetions. To Amy729 where do i get tylose? and what is it?
Does anyone know if you can use just fondnt on an edible image plaque insted of gum paste? will it get hard enough?? kinda confused please help .............
Thats awesome kjgjam22 .. I am so happy for you! and thank you also for the support. I still am waiting to speak to the bride,but i did leave her a message to call me so we can hopefuly get it resolved. i will keep u posted! ......
Thank you Grace!
I totaly agree with somthing in the air yesterday!! I had the biggest disaster of my career yesterday. I made a beautiful four teir stacked hexagon cake for a wedding with beautiful gum paste orchaids all red velvete with buttercream frosting, I had been planning this cake for 6 months with my client. In the morning the day of the wedding i got it ready for transportation , i had three people to help deliver. while on the way delivering the cake got to soft with the...
I Was so excited to get wedding cake pro design and i purchased it for 69.95 Last week. BIG MISTAKE!! I had problems since day1 of downloading this software, I downloaded and had no instructions on what to do .the key for the serial number did not work so i had to keep entering it in. Did not know it only came whit three keys once again no instruction! so i decided to call them NO NUMBER??? thats odd so i finally found the number on my reciept. I called three times no...