Posts by Cynthia_Razo

Hey Everyone,I was wondering if anyone knew where to find tutorial on how to make jungle theme animals. I know there must be some here on CC so can anyone please point me the right direction...Thank You So much...
[quote="Elise87"]I don't have many excuses to make cakes these days but i do love designing them so to save baking a whole lot of cakes that people will prob not end up eating i went to my local store and bought some of the styrofoam cake dummies The thing is i want to decorate them with fondant and try out my designs and then when i am finished will remove the fondant and reuse them. Question is what could i cover them in to put the fondant on to keep them clean for...
Hi everyone, well I have been trying so bad to keep up but I guess I missed a couple of pages. Well my question is on the Chocolate WASC it calls for 2 cups of coffee, do you add the coffee by itself or does the 2 cups include water in it? I have never made WASC nor the chocolate version. And also what can bettercreme be used for? I'm sort of new to all this. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well so far I like the way sweetex taste so I think I might just stick to that. Thank you for your response.
I was just wondering that which shortening is better. I recently got sugar shacks videos and I love her icing. I have tried sweetex but I've never before tried alpine. I heard that alpine is better during the summer. Can anyone give me their advice. Thanks in advance....
Thank you so much...
So then I don't have to let the piping gel dry or anything?
thank you everyone...
Can anyone tell me how to do a piping transfer. I'm sure its here somewhere in a forum, so can anyone direct me that way PLEASE.
thank you...