Posts by buc20

I Hope you all have fun. I really wanted to go too, but my due date is July 15th with my first born. I was so excited last year when they said ICES is in Orlando, because I live in Tampa (1 hr 20 mins away). I have never been and I really wanted to go but motherhood comes first and maybe I will get a chance to go to future shows. Please post some comments about how the show was so those of us who could not be there can live it thru you. SO JEALOUS.
Hi,Does anyone have the ability to scan Nic Lodges Tulip instructions? I ordered the Potpourri of Flowers book but It will not come in time for my Tulips to set up.Thanks Courtney
If anyone can help me out I need to make tulips for a last minute july 5th wedding. I tried the wilton way with the gumpaste book and I really did not like the style. I was looking for instructions on making them per petal. Please Help!
If anyone can help me out I need to make tulips for a last minute july 5th wedding. I tried the wilton way with the gumpaste book and I really did not like the style. I was looking for instructions on making them per petal. Please Help!
I have it. I like the cakes in there I made the wine bottle crate for my girlfriends 40th. Just be sure to read directions carefully thru twice, they can be sometimes confusing ( My opinion). Hope you like it.
Does anyone know where to buy or how to make the cushioned cake bases covered in linen? The linen is ruched together on top and the base has a flat bottom. Thanks Courtney
HELP! JUST GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE WANTING A BATMAN CAKE. I CANNOT FIND A BATMAN CAKE PAN AT MICHAELS, SUGARCRAFT, CKPRODUCTS, CAKESPLUS OR PARTY CITY. I LIVE IN TAMPA,FL AND I HAVE TO DO A CAKE THIS SATURDAY JUNE 25TH. I LOOKED ON EBAY BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WILL SHIP IN TIME. ANY SUGGESTION?THANKS, COURTNEY
Does anyone have a link to a how to make a sandcastle cake out of fondant. I still have not found what I am looking for yet.
about 70-80 people. She also wants carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I was thinking I could do the base as carrot and the actual castle with the sugar cone idea.