Posts by DoraMarie

I have a wedding cake due June 2nd. It will be 4 tiers and the reception is outside. Tennessee is hot and humid during that part of the year. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the use of MMF and extreme outside heat? Thanks!
Call the city's business licensing department first and they will tell you about the 3K per year requirement. They will also tell you about the county license as well. Call the Health Department in Murfreesboro and they will tell you about the sink and or the need for the installation of a commercial dishwasher to be compliant. They will come out, inspect, and upon making a reasonable score, issue you a licence, good for one calendar year for a few hundered dollars. I...
Hi there! I live in Tennessee, specifically Rutherford county. Based in the information I recieved from the city and county business licensing department, you must make an annual minimum gross profit of 3,000.00 dollars in order to qualify for a business licence and tax id number. After you start doing business at this level, you can apply for legitimacy of your operation from home with the city planning commission. Then have a three compartment sink installed, OR,...