Posts by angelkiss013

Hi Megan. Witch part of montreal are you from ?I'm from the South Shore.
""Nous allons nous ennuyer de toi (or vous) is the correct translation for we will miss you "" is also good.For the word missed , both " ennuyer " and " manquer " are good. So what ever you choose, don't worry.But on an other note , if we say : My wallet is missing , a translation could be " j'ai perdu mon porte-feuille" or " je ne trouve pas mon porte-feuille "= meaning : "I lost my wallet " or " I can't find my wallet "So for us , the word missing as a lot of...
And not to forget that french from France , is a bit different from canadian french.Here in Montreal , we way : "Au revoir , vous nous manquerez"( if it's two person or more leaving ) or "Au revoir , tu nous manqueras" if only one person is leaving. ( Good bye , you will be missed for both). We never use the word " Bon..."French is a really hard language to learn it seems...Hope this helps a bitAnnieOr if only one person is concerned about the other one leaving , it...
Hi nernan....I would like the recipe for the " stain icing " too Here's my e-mailangel_kiss013@yahoo.caThanks
I don't know any recipe , but I hope someone will be able to help you...I would be interested too...
I think only MMF can stand the fridge ( it was on another post )But never tried it...
I know that some people go to the kraft store to by thingd that look like crystal , and glue them on metal wire.Cost less , and it's custom made...And won't be as expensive !
Wow ! Two orders ? Congratulations ! But I agree with your DH...20$ is maybe not enough. But , still...you have 2 wonderfull cake to make ! Don't forget to post your pictures...Wich book of Colette Peters are you using ? Are they worth the money ?
They all are really cute...Did you have a book to help you ? Or any tips to give us ??? And putting them on a cake ...must be so pretty !
Thanks for both of you for your answer.I don't know wich one I will use , but I will try one of them this week.AnnieIs eggwhites ok if it stays at room temperature ?