Posts by GatuPR

vagostino: Last year, I used the ghirardelli because of the taste and ease of use. I think I used 3 boxes for my oreos, pretzels and marshmallows but I only made a few dozens. I did everything the same day very early morning, thinking that they could not be made ahead of time. This year, I got the ghirardelli but I also bought another brand of dipping chocolate from Sam's Club. I finished buying all my ingredients and boxes, ribbons, baskets, etc., but are still confused...
Que rico los ingredientes de ese sandwich, ya me dio hambre jaja.Gracias Rosie y HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Aqui unos chistes:Un hombre entra a un restaurante y le pide al camarero el menú del día. El camarero le entrega la hoja donde se puede ver que es un menú bastante caro, y le pregunta al camarero:Oiga, ¿Y aquí no hacen descuento a los colegas?¿Pero, usted también es camarero?No, soy ladrón.¿Qué le regaló Batman a su mamá para navidad?Una BatiDora.Un matrimonio en casa se...
CakesByLJ: the recipe posted here on CC, A Better White Scratch Cake is double the amount as the one in my book. I looked at it again and the sour cream does not substitute any amount of milk in my book. The sour cream was added to the CC recipe and that is the only change I see and the substitution of Cake flour for AP, I think that is why there is a little more cake flour. But everything else is the same. I hope you enjoy making the recipes .I have made the...
I checked again and it also comes with a $50 rebate but the price is only good for the meringue color from what I can see.
I checked again and it also comes with a $50 rebate but the price is only good for the meringue color from what I can see.
That is a very good price for a pro 600 and it comes with free shipping too.I just saw Wal-Marts ad for Black Friday and they have a white Kitchen Aid 10 speeds, 300 watts, 4.5 qt. bowl with handle for $139. It's a bowl lift mixer. I have the tilt head one, so I am not sure if one is better than the other.I did a little research and found that it only comes with the flat beater: The K4SSWH was designed primarily for Kohl's and Walmart stores for those wanting a slightly...
I wanted to share that tomorrow Sunday is the last day for the Holiday Taste of Sam's Club for members and non-members from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.According to their website, they will have a Chocolate Dipping Event using Ghirardelli Candy Dipping Kit, which will be on sale also. I have used this chocolate before and is my favorite for dipping oreos and other things.
Your welcome KKristy and LaBellaFlor. Just trying to contribute after all the generous people who posted ideas/recipes.
crisseyann, I posted most of your cake balls instructions/suggestions in another thread (Anyone wants to join my christmas basket project???), hope thats ok with you. Thank you for posting.
NOTE: CAKE BALLS POSTED BY CRISSEYANN IN ANOTHER THREAD (I CHANGE IT A LITTLE BIT):CAKE OF YOUR CHOICE (I’VE DONE CHOCOLATE, GERMAN CHOCOLATE, BANANA, STRAWBERRY, CHERRY CHIP, SPICE, WHITE, YELLOW, ETC.) BUTTER-CREAM ICING (INSTEAD, YOU CAN ALSO USE FLAVORED COFFEE CREAMER IN ANY FLAVOR TO COMPLIMENT YOUR CAKE, I‘VE NEVER TRIED THIS THOUGH) I MAY ADD CREAM CHEESE, CONDENSED MILK OR OTHER LIKE MARSHMALLOW CRÈME, ETC.CHOCOLATE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR DIPPING (CAN USE CHOCOLATE...