Posts by girltrapped

I voted for rainbow sprinkles first...then clear.
I agree as well! I have one of the old ones and my mom has been through three "newer" ones and non of them have worked as well as my older one. In fact the one she has now is so loud when it is on you can't even hear yourself think and Kitchenaid said it did not need repaired. I just wish I had one that was bigger so I could make double batches and such.
I said please...
I have cookies to do for Saturday that are to be covered in fondant. I am using Toba's recipe for the fondant. How will I attach the edible image to the fondant? The image is about 1 inch and 1 inch. I thought maybe use a damp brush and slightly wet where the image is to go but I don't know if this will work. Has anyone done this before?P.S. Thought you would be interested in knowing that my client had an edible image sheet done at our Sam's Club. One sheet cost her...
Nice work. I would say in my neck of the woods I would get between $35 and $40 for that cake.
I am not sure either. On my Sam's bucket it says Butt-R-Cream. Does the Costco say this as well?
Waiting for the answer myself.
I use box mixes as well and doctor them up a little. Have to admit that baking the cake is the easy part, it's all the decorating and details we put in them that make them fantastic. You are not doing anything wrong or taking shortcuts. I feel the point alot of people are making is if customers think its as easy as buying a box mix and a tub of icing...then let them do it themselves. Your cakes have more than that to them and definately do not fall in the same...
That's great to be that way if it works for you. I have family members in my family that remind me a great deal of you indydebi. They never have a problem "telling it the way it is" or "standing up for themselves at any consequence." That is fantastic if you like to be that way. The problem in our family is that no one likes to be around those people much. They get invited to everything because everyone is scared NOT to invite them. We all tip toe around these family...
Not....feeling.... so...well.....