Posts by MsMitchell

You go boy!! I am so proud of you too Congrats!!
Macs Mom I know I am late, but all these flavors you posted sound great, I wish I could try them all.
Hello, I dont know if you found what you were looking for but here is a link. http://www.foodservicedirect.com/index.cfm/S/57/N/8303/Carton_Cake_Boxes.htmI hope it helpsMsMitchell
How about using real money and using wire and make it curly or something, where its not touching the cake!!
I have a large amount of orders for Red Velvet cake, and need a large amount, like a gallon of red food color. Does any one know where I can find it in bulk?Thanks to all that apply!
Thanks Alamo, Yes it does. I made my first WASC Cake last night, it is in the fridge while I am at work, when I get home I will frost and try a FBCT. When i am done I will post, thanks again!
Hey, Where did you find used or refibs. I want one soooooo bad! Budget does not allow just yet.
Hey, Where did you find used or refibs. I want one soooooo bad! Budget does not allow just yet.
Ok, I have read the tutorial a few times from this site, and I am stuck on step #77. When you have finished coloring in your graphic, smooth the back while gently pushing without blending your colors underneath. This will settle your frosting into the grooves and create a smooth finished project. Can someone advise me and give me clerity on this step.I want to do one tonight. Thanks MsMitchell
Hello All,. My first WASC is in the oven as we speak. when the digger dings, i will let you know how it comes out.