Posts by veejaytx

Hello, CC friends. I haven't been participating here lately, can't bake much due to arthritis problems these days. I am considering a new printer for edible images, and just wanted to get your opinions on the current printer of choice. Probably will get a 4 cartridge, but 5 is not out of the question. any input from you will be appreciated. Thanks, Jan
I did not say "not to come here", I said "you don't have to come here", there is a difference.
I did not say "not to come here", I said "you don't have to come here", there is a difference.
Well, all I can say is, if the site is so annoying and so many things are frustrating you...you don't have to come here.I'm sure it will all be taken care of as soon as possible. Patience is indeed a virtue, and some sure don't have much of it.
Well, all I can say is, if the site is so annoying and so many things are frustrating you...you don't have to come here.I'm sure it will all be taken care of as soon as possible. Patience is indeed a virtue, and some sure don't have much of it.