Posts by frosting111

Great web site you did a really nice job with it If you like you can browse threw my web site for ideas about your pricing guide lines and such as.I see you live in WNC...what part?I'm in NC too with the same area code
Very Pretty cake, you did a great job
I meant to mention that I do use the images on my web site to decorate my business cards and labels...I have had several different styles of business cards over the years, I love being able to play around and change them anytime I want to...a really big asset was when we change phone service providers and all I had to do was edit my template to change my phone number on my cards and print out the new ones.I usually print out 20-30 cards at a time of a certain template I...
That name is cool!I make my own business cards and labels, I get the Avery business cards and address labels I use as lables for my cake boxes, and print my own out, that way I can change the themes and seasons on them when I want to..I collect bookoos of clipart, art, and such as and just use from my own files to create my own labels, business cards..I do the same for my Avon business.It gives me free reign to change out as often as I want to to appeal to what ever...
Congrats, your cake is beautiful, and well deserved of the Most Popular cakes posted today
They have a push mold at Michael's in the clay section with baby items on it, I used the bib, the shirt and the teddy bear from it on my clothesline cake and I free handed the overalls and socks...HTH's, Mary
The rod in the center of the tip is to hold it in place while you twist the bag to make your drop flowers..if you will notice the couplers have a cut out on them, this is where the rod inside the tip fits into place and it holds the tip secure.
I looked all threw the info that came with my cake pan..it doesn't say how many servings it is, or if it does I cant find it..but I charge $60.00 for any character pan cakes I do...
Here's one I did a while back, using the Wilton guitar pan..if I had known then what I know now, I would have used spaghetti noodles for the strings. But at least I know to do that now...The basic thing to do is to use some flowers and swirls and put her name or initials on the cake, and use blue,purple, pink combos or color schemes....
Hey dragonflydreams...your dogwood flowers and butterflys are awesome!I have cookie cutter of a dogwood, is that what you used?