Posts by frosting111

I want to know what the recipe is your using is too, that cake is awesome Fourthwife...
Loved the definitions!
This wont hinder you at all, do within your range of ability and you'll do just fine...One thing about cake decorating is that it gets more innovative on a daily basis, so that broadens the options for unique styles of variations in decorating ...just be willing to try out new techniques that cater to your artistic ability's.Never stop learning, be willing to challenge yourself, and try out new techniques...this way you will be able to advance in your own artistic realm of...
Awesome,Awesome,Awesome..this site just keeps getting better and better!!!Man I love this place!
Then wouldn't dry product company's have to not only put "Best if used by" expiration dates, but warnings of "Fatal if Ingested" after dates on it too?
Wow great clarification Kathy, thanks for taking the time to explain this in such detail...when I first joined a few years ago I use to upload bookoos of pics of one cake thinking it was just going into my galley and was ok, cause I scanned over the rules not really reading them instead.I did learn from reading on another forum how to make a photo collogue..but was glad to hear Jackie is working on a process for us to be able to do it here..Oh Goody, How cool is that?!!!! ...
When I've been PMed for instructions on how to make one of my cakes it sent me over the top flattered..I couldn't type the instructions fast enough to reply back..and oh at the times I have asked someone else for instructions and they were more than happy to share with me...this is one awesome place to share and learn with like minds and kind hearts... I decided that I didn't find this place by accident anymore, it was by fate!
Wow, until reading this forum today. I always felt getting more views than favorites was kinda depressing...but now seeing that at least it caught enough interest for someone to at least look makes me feel better...I love the comments, but there has been times when I felt my cakes really wasn't good enough and would wait till late to post my pics to get them into my gallery unnoticed...maybe one day I'll feel more deserving and not so mediocre about most my cakes.But...
Beautiful Cake, you did a great job!!!
Its a lost cause, you'll either have to give up, or give in to her addiction here...I have withdrawals if I'm away too long and don't get my CC fix...