Posts by fbaaheth

Hello I' ve been burned like that before. Now I have a contract and require half deposit and confirm with them 3-7 days in advance. My TRUE loyal clients understood where I was coming from and graciously complied. I had a problem cause my feelings was always getting in the way. This is our business and we have to have guidelines just as other small businesses to insure we are taken care of in any situation. Please get you a contract for ALL your products not just wedding...
Hello I' ve been burned like that before. Now I have a contract and require half deposit and confirm with them 3-7 days in advance. My TRUE loyal clients understood where I was coming from and graciously complied. I had a problem cause my feelings was always getting in the way. This is our business and we have to have guidelines just as other small businesses to insure we are taken care of in any situation. Please get you a contract for ALL your products not just wedding...
IS THE BRIDE REFERRING TO THE BLACK AND WHITE POLKA DOT CAKE AT THE VERY END OF THE MOVIE?
I've never enterd a contest but can you use cake dummies for competitions like ICES, etc.? Just asking! That seems like a lot of cake to throwing away.
Aine2 Are your classes and the dates of each class posted somewhere? I'd love to bea able to attend some. Of course in Louisiana we don't get any classes other than the ones given a Michaels. I'm just ready to take my decorating to new levels. I wish some well known cake decorators would come here and teach a couple of classes a year for those of us who really want to learn and can't travel because of kids and work. Sorry this is so long, I just want more cake
Where can you get an airbrushing machine cheap not $200 plus dollars mayeb $40 or so???? I currently ise the spray cans but they get to be expensive with multiple colors. They work good but I'd rather just buy the airbrush colors than the spray.
I just want to know how you lose weight with an under active thyroid. NOTHING works for me?!?!?!?
What is SMBC? Learning new stuff, Help!!
Thanks I thought I would never find someone who kew what I was talking about. THANKS ALOT!!!!
I read somewhere that someone bought a airbrush system from a hardware store or something. Does that work? Is it good? Does it use Americolor or airbrush color? I can't remember the model they said they bought, but t was about $30. If you know what I'm talking about please help with answers and model information.Thanks