Posts by -K8memphis

a full sheet cake 1-layer serves 98 servings that are  2x2x1.5"  in size   so a 2-layer full sheet will serve 196 serving size of 1x2x4   so you'd need one 2-layer full sheet and one 2-layer half sheet--so they both yield 4" tall servings then you'd cut it all 1x2x4 and have a lovely boatload of beautiful cake--   if you're still doing the plywood (oh my aching arms ;) i'd plop the half sheet on top of the full sheet--stack 'em and dowel in there of course and be...
first off, i hope you measured your pan because they come in so many different sizes these days--to get 100 servings you'll need three or four layers of cake--whatever it takes to get it 3.5" to 4" tall--then of course, three of those to get to 300--   if you just go with two layers and when finished it's about 2" tall then you'll have about 50 servings there so obviously you'll need 6 of those for 300--   plywood is so unforgivingly heavy--i would suggest using foam...
howsweet, i getcha-- you shed some light on your background--we've all worn different hats and i'm glad that got cleared up--
before i posted i went back and read where enga pointed out/asked about the employee thing--so i thought i read everything but since your post i went back and did a word search on each page and howsweet, you are the only one who used the word 'liar' that i can find--and while of course you are not a liar--i still don't see where enga said you were--i see where she asked about it--but maybe i did miss one, i don't know--   even though jamie insists she is not picking on...
i think you guys need to stop putting words in enga's mouth, using them to build a case amongst yourselves and make her defend herself for inuendo--.it seems like you're wanting to maintain a punching bag--let's be respectful because some of you are looking pretty shoddy--   if she's not the kind of poster you like then ignore her--stop the attacks--flag her posts if they are wrong in some way--let the mods handle it--      
  oh so it worked for you!  lol congratulations  
i just wanted to say that i would recommend making cupcakes with the different types of coloring in order to test this out to get it to your liking--
i got my hopes way up about the potato chip tester gig but when you read the fine print there you're not getting to eat them after all -- discarding potato chips is nearly criminal -- come to think of it they would have to pay me to get me to throw them away -- i think my cellulite and i will not go pro on this one--remaining amateur and loving it--just one batch of lipton onion soup sour cream dip away from heaven... 

stir in some blueberries?   but i'm not sure why the purple colors don't work but blueberry will